Wednesday 30 June 2010

A little fabric shopping took place last week and boy am I pleased with all of it. Saints and Pinners continue to have the best collection of on-line fabrics based in the UK and I was able to get my full wish-list in the same place.

First up is this little array of pinky reds, perfect for quilting...from the left...

the stunning Coral Reed by Cloud 9
a restock of Tanya Whelan's fab Dolce Fans
Amy Butler's spots from the gorgeous new LOVE line

This next little grouping are just sublime. A while ago I bought my first stash from Anna Marie Horner's beautiful range and I was addicted on the spot. Not only do the fabrics have the most exquisite feel to them and are a dream to sew, but the colours and designs are quite simply divine.

The blue and red Diamond Mine are stunning, but I think the Little Honey in Meadow wins my heart.

Another group that have been on my wish-list for some time are these from Cloud 9 Fabrics and it was high time I treated myself to a selection. As mentioned previously they are not only delectable in every way, but their organic eco properties make them a double whammy.

Whilst I was shopping I picked up this little stash of everyday essentials...a couple of Free Spirit fabrics and another Amy Butler Sunspots sandwiched between.

Oh and let me share with you a little extra I treated myself to this week...a gorgeous hand screen-printed piece by Melbomba. Mel has printed her fab design on a beautiful linen/cotton mix. Go check out her store. She has some fab pieces. I've got my eye on this one next.

I can sleep easy knowing my stash is looking this good, but the good news is I'm making room by having a bit of a clear out of some great fabrics but no longer work for me....some scrap bags and bigger yardarge...so watch out for the alerts...

6 comments:

Me and Ma said...

You have chosen some great fabrics there Karen :)

joanne said...

Wow Karen! Thanks for such a glowing recommendation.

myBearpaw said...

Thanks for the lucious eye candy! Love that last pink/red one.

The Sewing Directory said...

I do love the Cloud 9 Fabrics and Saints and Pinners do have a great range. My favourite Cloud fabric is Flock (white with blue birds) got some winging it's way to me!

Jo @ life in lists said...

The cloud9 ones do look lovely. I've resisted thus far, not sure if I can continue!

Roobeedoo said...

Lovely choices! Just to warn you- the sandpiper from Cloud 9 dyed my daughter's underwear a delightful shade of primrose in the pre-wash. So DO pre-wash!