Thursday 3 February 2011

Are you swayed by packaging?

I'm fickle enough to tell you that I am. Bold, simple packaging gets me every time.
You know there must be something very healthy and good for you inside a package like this.

And one little glimpse told me that it looked tasty too.
My healthy eating habits have gone somewhat to pot recently, with longing for comfort snacks being more a quick purchase of Cadbury's Cream Eggs at the checkout (is it me, or have they got smaller?)

So, when I saw this at Sainsbury's today, a stern talking to told me I needed it more than the afore-mentioned chocolate snacks I've been resorting to of late.

And I don't know about you, but when I rediscover delicious healthy treats, I remember how much more preferable they really are.

Just until someone comes round with a non-healthy alternative that is...

6 comments:

Gilly Tee said...

package is great but the inside isn't my thing at all. Give me a creme egg every time and yes they have got smaller, either that or my mouth has got bigger.
Gillx

Mags said...

Yes, creme eggs are shrinking. So are lots of chocolate bars: Guardian article. I love that Toblerone is losing a triangle. Well, I don't love it, but it's a great visual explanation.

IDREWTHIS said...

Cream eggs are definatly smaller I swear I could never get a whole one in my mouth, now I can easy, in fact I reckon I could get 2 in although I dont think I will try. ;)

Unknown said...

I agree that packaging does sway my purchases somewhat, not sure it would sway we away from chocolate though! If you like healthy snacks in great packaging, check out Graze, they have some great snacks delivered to your door. Enjoy!

Kylie said...

I know exactly what you mean, Karen! Kx

Anonymous said...

I just had my first cadbury creme egg of the season yesterday ... yum!