Tuesday 10 January 2012

I'm just about there...

I'm just about done on all my makings for Top Drawer...

All that is left now is the huge task of building my stand and seeing if what I have planned actually works...fingers crossed I won't have to rethink the whole thing.

Also left to do is write up and print out all my bumph...you know, all the stuff that tells you all about me and what I do, oh and the all important list of prices.
I actually dislike this bit the most. Don't ask me why, I have no idea.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'd rather be playing with pretty fabrics than be writing about them.

Either way it's 3 days to Departure and Setting Up Day and quite frankly I'll be mightily relieved to pull up outside Earls' Court, unload and get started.

I'm getting a little bit excited now and really looking forward to seeing a bunch of folk that are going to be there, some who I already know, some who I only know through the likes of Twitter and these pages.

And hopefully with all these lovely people I am going to meet, quite few will want to order my things for their shops...fingers crossed for that too.

15 comments:

Mantha said...

Crossing everything for you, i'm sure you will do great.Your items are an inspiration. So lovely, real, and colourful.
Have a great evening :)
Mantha xx

Just Original said...

Good luck!

Remember to enjoy it and take lots of photo's!

Vanessa x

Florence Knapp (Flossie Teacakes) said...

Karen, your things look very beautiful! Wishing you a lovely few days in London. Florence x

Unknown said...

Wishing you loads of luck. I am visiting on Monday and will pop by and say hello!
Zoe
x

monda-loves said...

It's all looking mighty fine Mrs. I'm really liking all your printed fabric teamed with the linen (I especially like the peg bag. I like peg bags, I am a bit of a weirdo!).
I'll see you at the weekend. I'm really looking forward to it now. I just hope my stuff doesn't look really lame and amateurish!

celticfusionfabrics said...

Lots of luck getting ready for top drawer - am popping along - so I look forward to seeing you there - Gwen celticfusionfabrics

Handige An said...

oh wow! your products look amazing! I bet it's going to be a big succes. Good luck and also lots of fun :)

Nicky said...

Knock em dead Karen! Will be thinking of you!

BTW your pouches and fabrics seems very popular in the Mouthy Stitches Swap - just about everyone wants one!

Reene@Nellie's Niceties said...

It all looks fabulous! I hope you get loads of takers or at least one really good quality taker!! I also hope you manage to enjoy it :)

Kristy said...

Karen it all looks so amazing and so you!! I'm sure you'll be a bit hit. Hope you have your screen printing fingers at warp speed.

Adaliza said...

Good luck - all your stuff looks great. I'm with you on hating the writing up stuff - I have to do it for my gallery show next month!

Cally said...

Love the peg bags, Karen! Don't worry, looks as though you'll do great.

Anonymous said...

Hope Top Drawer goes well. Your products are looking fabulous!

Kylie said...

Oh Karen, it all looks fabulous! So hoping it all goes well for you :) Kx

Inspiredbyfelix said...

I'm too late to wish you luck, so I really hope it went well, your stuff looks gorge, as usual :) x