Sunday 26 August 2012

What's new...from my UK sponsors...




As well as each of my sponsors providing you with the fantastic new ranges of Bella by Lotta Jansdotter and Bloomsbury Gardens by Liberty Lifestyle amongst others, they all have their own individual taste and picks of what is new out there.Lucky us to have so many wonderful fabric lines hand picked for us.
Here is a review of some of my favourites available from each of them.




First up Kate from M is for Make brings us Patty Young's terrific Running Stitch fabrics. They are so zesty and zingy and will liven up any project. I'm planning on using some as the coordinating fabrics in my pencil rolls, but in the meantime have cut a little scrap for some cards. I think I will be using these in cards a lot in the future.
I don't know how long this fabric will be available in Kate's store, so you had best head over here now to stock up.



It is no secret that I am a big fan of Umbrella Prints fabrics. I fell in love with their hand screen printed designs and now just as head over heels with their organic quilting collections. 


The latest collection Elephants Love Water (such a clever title!) by the talented Amy and Carly is now available at The Village Haberdashery. Annie should be praised to the heavens for being so discerning as to step out of the box and choose something a little different. It isn't the cheapest choose, being £7/fat quarter, but being cut from a 150cm width bolt it ends up not being as pricey as you think.
Live a little...and some of these to your stash and you'll be thanking me big time. Go right here to grab a little...or a lot...


Next up Petites Odile the new chic and sophisticated collection from French General chosen by Alice at Backstitch. The pretty design is beautifully made in muted colours which would be a class act in any project as well as being perfect for dressmaking. I particularly love Claudine in Oyster. 
Head here if you fancy stocking up on something a little classy to your stash.


Last but by no means least something a little quirky. I'm not a huge fan of novelty prints but these Ric Rac Rabbits are so fun! Courtney from Seamstar always finds something fun and this is no exception. I used Bunny Friends in Burnt Orange on Teal (more turquoise) in my pencil rolls and so pleased with the result. It teams perfectly with Summersville Brushstrokes in Orange too.


If quirky fun is your thing go here to grab some. There are several great designs in various colours. You'll be spoilt for choice!


If like me you are lucky enough to be in sunnier climes enjoying a bit of R & R, what better than to be enjoying a little happier hour ordering some of these lovelies in the happy knowledge that a few pretty parcels will be waiting for your return.


Oh for the love of our modern world!


5 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love those running stitch stripes!!

Charlotte said...

Gorgeous picks! Hope you are having a lovely time!

Cherie said...

I so need some money first! =D

Paravent said...

Wonderful photos - so happy and colourful at yours I see :) Those olives look divine! Kx

**nicke... said...

those are the cutest little cards i have ever seen. i love those running stitches! xo