Thursday 20 September 2012

 This printing malarkey on white is such a breeze. I'm not sure why I didn't think of it earlier.
The only thing slowing me down at the moment is space for the fabric to dry.
I am on the lookout for something like this but they are so pricy that I just can't afford it right now.


 I definitely need a better system however as finding a solution in one area - printing in white - is now being hindered by another.
Maybe I should have a "drying rack pot"...
every time I sell fabric the earnings go into a pot to purchase my drying rack...shouldn't take too long!


...particularly when i am offering bundles of gorgeous colours like these at the bargain price of £20 a bundle! There's my Utility bundle at the top, followed by Frozen Berries and then Frozen Utility at the bottom - what happens when a little Berry mixes with Utility.


p.s. this wasn't supposed to turn into a sales pitch...I never know where my posts are going to end up when I start out...but if you are smitten please do head here to buy a bundle... ;-)

8 comments:

Kristys Stitches said...

do you just use a clothes dryer at the minute?

Charlotte said...

excellent idea to have a drying rack savings account. Much better than just getting sucked into the household accounts

Tracy x said...

all beautiful - you are a clever thing x
pop rack on your christmas wish list - not long to wait!
t x

Nicky said...

Are you tempting me again??

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

They're gorgeous! It's worth letting the local primary schools know that you're looking for a drying rack - sometimes (but not often!) they get thrown out...

Cherie said...

I saw some quite decent looking clothes airers in a Lakeland magazine. The prices weren't too extreme either =D

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/around-the-home/washing-and-laundry/clothes-horses-and-airers

Amy Prior said...

prettiness!

Amy Prior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.